5 Ways to Improve Your Homes Value and Curb Appeal
Whether you are selling your home or you are just looking at getting the most bang for your buck with a home improvement, here are 5 ways you can improve your home value or curb appeal.
- Front Door – People decide within seconds of meeting you if they like you, houses are no different. After the lawn the first thing people see when they look at your home is the front door, make sure it is appealing to the largest group of consumers possible. This may be the most affordable home improvement with the greatest return on investment.
- Garage Door – When it comes to curb appeal, The garage door is often as pronounced as the front door when first approaching the house, make sure it looks great. If you have an old disheveled garage door, replacing it is a must. Ensure that all home repairs are completed so that the home’s market value is not negatively affected.
- Outdoor Entertaining Space – Whether it is a patio or a deck, make sure it is well maintained and looks great. When most people tour a home, they want to see an area where they could potentially have their friends and family over.
- Kitchen – Most people will tell you that their family spends the most time in the kitchen or it’s adjoining room. It is so important that your kitchen is up to date and looks great, this can make or break the sale of a home. The home improvements required to build a beautiful kitchen do not have to be expensive. Replacing the countertops and painting the cabinets can sometimes be all it takes to make a mediocre kitchen into an impressive one.
- Bathroom – The bathroom is an important room to invest in when it comes to home repairs or home improvements. It is where most of us start and end our days, walking into a beautiful one makes a big difference. When a potential buyer walks into the bathroom, you want them to be impressed with entire space. Do not underestimate the importance of presenting a beautiful bathroom when selling your home.
Call Amos Exteriors when you are in need of a contractor for your home repair project. We are an Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor and have been in business for over 45 years.